It’s time to discover this grand capital city of United Arab Emirates in a professionally arranged guided tour. As you travel, come close to the historic grand mosques, heritage village and palaces that will wow you. There’s dates, carpet and more for you to see, and get upto speed at Ferrari world.
- Start off with passing through the Jebel Ali Free zone, one of the biggest oil zones in this part of the world. Reminisce the history of how Abu Dhabi grew after they stuck oil. Also see how they are reinventing the cities like never before.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the most important place of worship in the country, the largest mosque in the country, can hold upto 41000 people at the same time. The marvel of architecture is a sight to behold.
- Heritage Village is a reconstruction of the ancient village – the ancient trading of artefacts and other souvenirs in real.
- Visit to the Al Wahda Mall, an affordable shopping mall which has international and asian brands of repute.
- Drive through the Ferrari World outside photo op, Check out the Yas Marina Circuit.
- Drive through the Etihad towers.
Go along the Emirates palace, check out the architecture and then drive past the presidential Palace, one of the symbols of power and revel in the wonderful architecture that’s got the world talking
- Professional and well spoken guides
- Hotel pick up and drop from anywhere in Dubai
- Departure time 9.00 am