Your most memorable one day tour of this fascinating city of Dubai. You have so much to see, as always with any heritage city, Dubai with its enchanting views of the creeks, sand dunes and sprawling palaces and mosques will make you want more. Then there is Burj Khalifa too.
This packs some of the most important places in Dubai in the shortest possible time.
- Dubai Creek, a salt water creek which host the the native fishing village that has its connections to the modern Dubai as we know it.
- Dubai Museum, a place of history of the most dynamic city Dubai down the ages, followed by the visit to Al fahidi fort to relive the past and its development today.
- A visit to the golden all at Dubai Gold Souk and spicing up the exotic with the tour of Spice Souk
- A photo op at Mesquita Jumeriah, the grand mosque of Jumeriah which has a legacy of it own built in the medieval fatimid tradition
- A photo op in front of Burj al Arab the worlds only 7 star hotel with its iconic boat sail shape.
- Dubai Mall a host to the over 1200 brands and this happens to be in the vicinity of the famed Dubai Burj Khalifa (World tallest tower) a photo op is a must with the background of the Burj Khalifa and ofcourse the musical fountain.
- Palm Jumeriah is the worlds biggest man made island, and you get to do a photo op at the Atlantis the Palm hotel.
- Dubai Marina is a lifestyle statement that you can see for yourself, the beaches the grand residences and the luxury brands that line up the place.
- Guided tour by well spoken and learned guides.
- Hotel pick up and drop from anywhere in Dubai
- Departure time 9.00 am